Anaren Inc.’s progress with its new products in 2016 have been followed with excitement – from first announcements at CES 2016, to the crowd pleasing Dino demo at Embedded World. Now, IoT World 2016 is your chance to see these unique capabilities in action! The hands-on opportunities at Anaren’s booth will feature the company’s latest “add a control panel” wireless robo-hacks and let attendees experience the newest products before they hit the market in early summer.
IoT World highlights include:
- Live, hands-on demonstrations of the newly released Stratosphere cloud platform software
- The latest MSDK kit for BLE, Wi-Fi, and Anaren’s Atmosphere 2.0 development platform
- See and interact with Dino and other real-time demos of hacks using Anaren platforms
- Experts to help you modify the Anaren demos and customize your own projects with Anaren products
- Special guest, 2015 IoT World Hackathon MVP Mihir Dani
- Development kits available throughout the show
- The first and final full sneak peek of Anaren’s Wi-Fi module products before mass market release
The company also returns as a sponsor of the IoT World Hackathon. Anaren’s resident “hackspert,” Mihir Dani, who mentored all teams in 2015 and took 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place in last year’s Hackathon will be there, as well as the 2015 Hackathon winner who used Anaren’s Atmosphere development platform and MSDK on his way to clinching the 1 st place finish (NOTE: The 2015 winner finally deployed a solution using Wi-Fi that had previously won other Hackathon events). As in 2015, Anaren will be giving away its dev kits to all participants in the Hackathon
Read the full news release on Anaren’s website here, or on the IoT World website here.