UPDATE: Thank you for all of the impressive resumes and proposals that Strategic Communications received. This position has been filled.
Strategic Communications, LLC is seeking a freelance / independent contractor dedicated to news and social media monitoring, research, measurement, analysis, and reporting.
Analyst will be responsible for:
- Daily news and social media monitoring (using public relations monitoring software)
- Daily news and social media activity reports (using public relations monitoring software)
- Contact with client to determine monthly impact of PR efforts on client’s business (e.g. sales)
- Compilation of all data, and design of monthly/quarterly/annual reports (varies by client)
This individual will track and measure the following data for client reports:
- Output (news releases, media pitches, etc.)
- Outcomes (news stories, social media posts/shares, etc.)
- Web traffic (Google analytics)
- ROI (impact on client’s business)
- Mid-Level experience (minimum 3 years) in Public Relations reporting and analysis
- Report design experience (portfolio/sample work required)
- Public Relations software experience (Cision, Meltwater, or similar)
- Thorough understanding of business ROI
While Strategic Communications, LLC is based in Syracuse, NY, the Analyst is not required to reside in the Syracuse area.
For more information, contact Crystal DeStefano.